Epilepsy took you away Epilepsy took you away

My man....

You are truly the most caring brother i have ever, and i repeat, EVER seen.

You are all that which is good in us all, and you truly display emotions.

I cannot BEGIN to express how sad i feel, and how sorry i am for the death of your brother.

You know, even though i am completly against all forms of religion, I truly believe your brother is in a more peaceful place, without war, or famine, or violence, or disease. And so shall you go to that same place, when you take your rightful place among the stars, alongside your brother's star.

This movie shall forever be engraved in my heart.

BE PROUD OF YOURSELF! It's what your brother is.
He is proud of you, and so should you be, for it is not everyday that a young brother commemorates his older brother, but is it not everyday that a man dies?

You are, to put it straight, an angel.

Rest In Peace Andre.......... Rest In Peace.

ReQsa responds:

Wow man... Thanks for the nice words!
This review of yours realy cheered me up! I have read your review 4 times by now, and... I just wanna thank you for writing such a great review... Thanks buddy!

Peace out.

Slipknot - Purity Slipknot - Purity

Whoa dude!

Oh MAN! that kicked some fuckin pop butt!
Man, make a video of "Spit it out" or "Eyeless" PLEASE!!!!

and i gave graphics a 8 cos as long as i dont know how to draw, i aint gonna say that other ppl's stuff is shit.

Oh, btw, difference between maggot and faggot is?

seriously, i dont know the difference. i just a retard.

P.S. if u dont make a video of Slipknot, make one of Rammstein, preferably "Ich Will" or "Sonne"

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!

:: City Streets :: :: City Streets ::

Nice man!

That's a really good job u done there!
And by the way, that is not very weird u know, it's just like super-heroes. i heard of a hero called super-fresh-from-the-freezer-sardine-on-pizza-man and his powers were to be able to make awkward noises and freeze himself....

Oh can u PLEASE teach me how to do stuff like that PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (this begging will not stop unless u press 232 on ur numpad now)

Thank you for a different experience with a soundtrack i like :D

The VG Tourney Semi Final The VG Tourney Semi Final

Very good!

Really good movie man! The ONLY advice i could ever give u (me never bein able to make flashs) is make the animation more fluent. Otherwise, amazing effort. I give u a five just cos chickens died :D

chopped suey! chopped suey!

Hey Alex!

NICE WORK ALEX! It's me daniel, just poppin in to watch ur video. Man that's nice! plz respond or i'll kill u at school.

Oh, btw, u gotta teach me how to make stuff like that!

Cub Cub

Amazing!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I think every1 will agree with me on this one, this is one of the best flash movies ever seen on NG!

Oh by the way, funnyazhell, for the sound, did use the zoombinis as the sound set (for the dog's movement and stuff like that)
plz answer!

I forgot to mention, AMAZING JOB!

Xiao Xiao Cityplaza Xiao Xiao Cityplaza

Amazing!

Wicked! The way those little sticks fight is so cool! u better make more of these b4 i get angry!
Any1 who likes Jacky Chan will LOVE this! thx for a great movie.